Apply to Roland
Apprenticeship is very important to us. Because we know: a shortage of skilled workers can paralyze entire industries.
The professional field of logistics manager is future-proof. Well-trained people in the growing transportation industry can rely on always finding an attractive job.
We are not only passionate about training apprentices, but also recently support the University of Applied Sciences BFI Vienna (Fachhochschule des BFI Wien) in the training of young talents in the bachelor’s and master’s degree program “Logistics and Transport Management”. We look forward to any application, whether as part of the compulsory internship or after successfully completing your studies.
Even if we are not always offer vacancies, we are pleased about every application. For further information please click here.
WE LOOK FOR
Apprentices (Logistics Manager)
From the first day you have the opportunity to get to know all the tasks and company areas of a forwarding company and a work area in a growth industry with very good professional future prospects.
- Positive compulsory school certificate (Matura desirable)
- Good IT-Skills
- Good English knowledge
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Accuracy and organizational skills
- Stress resistance and resilience due to the fast-paced activity
- Team- and communication skills
- Commitment and reliability
- High-quality training in a family run business (founded in 1982)
- Opportunity to complete part of the training in our affiliated company in Berndorf
- New opportunities for school and university dropouts too
- Good public accessibility (bus from U3 Simmering or S-Bahn to Schwechat with a short walk)
The apprenticeship remuneration as a logistics manager amounts to EUR 800.00 in the first year of apprenticeship in the second year of apprenticeship EUR 1,025.00 in the third year of apprenticeship EUR 1,340.00 and in the fourth year of apprenticeship EUR 2,078.00 gross per month.
Please send your informative letter of motivation with all relevant certificates and a tabular curriculum vitae exclusively by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application.