More than 30 years of experience in container transport
Soon after the foundation of Roland Spedition we have specialized in container transport. Now we can look back on more than thirty years of experience.
The Roland Spedition GmbH acts as a neutral and independent container operator in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our mission is to provide our customers all services in unaccompanied combined transport. Because our customers are exclusively freight forwarders and shipping companies, we are able to submit neutral offers.
The container has caused the biggest revolution in the transport sector.
Due to our strong position in this important transport sector we can offer you daily blocktrain connections between Vienna, Linz, Salzburg and Wolfurt from/to the German seaports, as well as transport to North-Sea-ports, Western-Seaports, Trieste, Koper from/to Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Carefully chosen partners
As provider of container transport services, we want to offer you an additional benefit by working with carefully chosen partners:
- WLC – Wiener Lokalbahn Cargo
- Rail Cargo Austria AG
- IFB Inter Ferry Boats
- Societa Alpe Adria
- DB Intermodal
- Adria Kombi
- Cargo Center Graz
Our credo: Independence and neutrality
Our container service includes current block train connections to and from the seaports to the European hinterland.
- ACE (Austrian Container Express): Daily departures from Hamburg / Bremerhaven to Vienna / Linz / Salzburg / Enns / Graz and vice versa
- Hamburg / Bremerhaven / Rotterdam / Antwerpen to Wolfurt v.v.
- Hamburg / Bremerhaven / Rotterdam / Antwerpen to
Budapest / Sopron v.v.
- Trieste to Villach / Vienna / Salzburg v.v.
- Koper to Budapest v.v.
- Hamburg / Bremerhaven to CZ / SK / Poland v.v.
- Antwerpen / Rotterdam to Enns / Vienna v.v.
- Koper / Enns v.v.
We are always interested in establishing new connections.
In order to offer you an all-comprising service we have a multitude of benefits in our program such as:
- Pre- and on-carriage by train to your customers respective railroad connection
- Pre- and on-carriage by truck
- Customs clearance
- Acquisition of B- und BHT-numbers for the ports of Hamburg and Bremerhaven
- Container-Check-up in the seaport release
- Preparation of: letter of indemnity
We see ourselves as being a well established transport services provider specialized in container services. For customized solutions please contact our sales team. Due to our independence we can offer tailor-made solutions to our Clients.
Approved terminal- and seaport-stations
Our transport fees between the austrian combi cargo terminals and the seaports are valid only from or to the following railway stations:
Timetable Austria – Germany:
Austrian Combi Cargo Terminals
Vienna Port Freudenau Hafen CCT
Linz City Port CCT
Salzburg Central StationCCT
Graz Süd CCT
Bremerhaven Nordhafen (Northern Harbour)
Container Operating – your Team:
Customer Service & Sales:
Container Operating Export:
Container Operating Import:
Roland Team Salzburg: